JANE OLVERA | President | Founder
Fun shoes and fuzzy slippers are mood changers!"
Jane Olvera, Founder and President of JP Marketing, provides clients with competitive insight and tactical communication plans from her more than 33 years of marketing and communications experience. Her extensive experience in providing direction, brand guidance, sales growth and marketing strategy have catapulted businesses and organizations to new heights.
Jane has a B.A. in Speech Communication and pending thesis M.A. in Organizational Communication from Fresno State. Her awards include “40 Business Professionals Under 40” by The Business Street Online and “24 Women of Influence” by KSEE TV NBC 24. Jane is a member of the Public Relations Society of America, Fresno State Bulldogs Alumni Association, and is chair of the Institute for Family Business.
Functional and profitable marketing and advertising strategy for businesses, with a focus on family-owned businesses
- A&M Flooring & Design Center
- BMW Fresno
- California Low Cost Auto Insurance
- FocusVision, Inc.
- Johnny Garlic’s Restaurants
- Kaplan, Inc.
- Lewis Diamond Company
- Lennar Homes
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Premier Insurance Services, Inc.
- National Parks Conservation Association
- Snowflake Designs
- Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino
- Tulare County Fair
2010 California State University Fresno Distinguished Alumni Award, Winner
2004 KSEE TV NBC 24 “24 Women of Influence” Award
1999 KSOF Radio 98.9 FM “San Joaquin Valley Best” Women in Business Week Award
Strengths: Focus, Analytical, Deliberative, Significance, Competition
- Jane was Miss California USA 1993.
- She has a strange obsession with penguins. Visit her around the holidays and you’ll see an entire Christmas tree filled from top to bottom with penguins.
- We have a game around the office called #iSpyJane. Even when we leave JP, we see Jane all the time on buses, on our televisions and hear her on the radio.