Dillon White | Senior Designer
"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison
Dillon is a solution-finder. He loves when clients present him with a problem or challenge, even if it’s something he’s not familiar with because his favorite part of the job is helping clients achieve their goals. He also prides himself on doing so quickly – he strives to create solid first drafts of his work so he can save his clients time and money.
His background in multimedia and design give him an advantage in creating various types of collateral pieces, including brochures, business cards and websites. Dillon earned his certification in Graphic Design from the Institute of Technology in Clovis.
UI / UX design that unifies brands messaging on a digital platform
HTML5, CSS3, WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Logic Pro, JQuery
Responsive web design
- Shaver Lake Visitors Bureau
- Electrical Advantage Engineering
- Pure Fresh
- Van Beurden Insurance
- Lewis Diamond Co
- Silicon Valley Innovations
Strengths: Empathy, Harmony, Individualization, Connectedness, Positivity
• He has the most diverse iTunes music collection at JP – everything from jazz to heavy metal!
• He plays the drums and guitar
• His nickname in high school was Dill Pickle
• His favorite movies are the James Bond films (Sean Connery was his favorite Bond)