Christina Chann | Senior Media Buyer
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone,” -Neale Donald Walsch
Christina enjoys a good challenge and is never afraid to negotiate. Coupled with the fact that she is also meticulously detailed, extremely organized, isn’t intimidated by deadlines and actually ENJOYS staring at spreadsheets, we knew she’d be the right fit. She brings with her years of client-facing work: balancing budgets, managing multiple accounts, billing, quoting, product research, you name it.
Her experience in the marketing field has taught her to be resourceful and solution oriented. She is all about giving the client their best option, whether it be big or small. In her spare time, Christina helps lead an 8-week women empowering program in town that revolves around self-confidence and self-love.
- California Department of Industrial Resources
- Fresno County Department of Behavioral Health
- Fresno County Department of Public Health
- Fresno County Public Works
- Golden State Hops
- Lennar Homes
Strengths: Futuristic, Discipline, Maximizer, Focus, Belief
- Christina has a serious love connection with donuts. That’s probably because she started working at her family’s donut shop at an early age.
- She’s completed Tough Mudder, numerous fitness competitions and she’s even walked on fire!
- Loves finding adrenaline-pumped activities, unless it’s a roller coaster. That activity she’d prefer to skip.