BRIANNE ADAMS | Operations Manager
Be so good they can’t ignore you."
— Steve Martin
With more than 18 years of experience in account/operations management, Brianne handles the day-to-day billing and financial functions at JP Marketing. She continues to provide our clients, vendors, and staff with the same level of extreme detail, accuracy, and credibility throughout all aspects of her operational responsibilities.
Her attention to detail and ability to connect the dots allows her to streamline operations and develop efficient billing functions. Brianne earned her B.S. in Business Administration with a Marketing option at Fresno State.
Detail oriented spreadsheet whiz, a skill which she uses to track and execute multi-platform campaigns
Builds annual plans around a client’s budget, is mindful of costs and ensures that money is being used intelligently and efficiently
- Lennar Homes
- BMW Fresno, Porsche of Fresno, Audi Fresno
- A&M Flooring & Design Center
- Premier Insurance Services
- Premier Bride Showplace
- Flooring Liquidators
Strengths: Responsibility, Deliberative, Adaptability, Consistency, Belief
- Edison is Brianne’s rescue dog and the sweetest lab you’ll ever meet. Yes, he is as smart as the scientist he’s named after.
- Brianne once convinced Whole Foods to donate 40 lunches for her senior year marketing class in college.
- She is terrified of scary movies, sharks, and the ocean – probably because the ocean is filled with sharks.