VICKEN MASSOYAN | Senior Graphic Designer
If you fall, I will be there."
As Senior Graphic Designer at JP Marketing, Vicken brings more than 20 years of experience with a sharp practical, “less is more” approach to his work. Producing designs that tell a clear, timeless and visually compelling story, Vicken specializes in logo design and illustration. His experience also includes packaging design, brand identity, and a variety of types of advertising collateral that has been published in 12 languages.
Vicken is certified in several Adobe programs and has taught several Adobe classes. He attended the National Education Center in Glendale, Arizona, where he earned all six Presidential Commendations for Academic Excellence.
Vick has designed hundreds of logos, including a design in a national coffee table book and another that flew around the world
He is an excellent hand-illustration artist and has created 1,000s of pieces
Vicken can hand-fabricate custom pieces and is known for his functional designs
- Taco Bell
- Bank of the Sierra
- Johnny Garlic’s Restaurants
- Logan’s Roadhouse
- Kaplan University
- Centex Homes
- Fresno County Federal Credit Union
- Fresno State
- Tulare Regional Medical Centers
- Fresno State
2014 DISTRICT 14 SILVER ADDY, Year-end Gift, JP Marketing Bizzy the Bee Book
2014 BEST OF SHOW ADDY, Year-end Gift, JP Marketing Bizzy the Bee Book
Strengths: Focus, Maximizer, Self-Assurance, Communication, Achiever
- We call Vicken, The Fabricator. He brings Jane’s impossible ideas into fruition.
- He also builds instruments at home in his free time.
- Vicken rides his bike to work (almost) every day. Rain or shine, you’ll see him riding down Palm Ave in his orange vest.