Tara Monreal | Account Manager
First, think. Second, dream. Third, believe. And finally, dare.” – Walt Disney
Tara brings a strong passion to learn and an eager drive for success. Her experience in the agency world has made her a valued member of the JP team, and her enthusiasm enables her to work with clients to achieve a common goal. Her unique ability to work collaboratively can be described as “an employer’s dream.” Tara assumes all tasks with professionalism and a genuine personable approach.
As an account manager, Tara leads client communication and organization and tackles any task thrown her way. Whether facilitating project management or kickstarting client campaigns, Tara strives to complete each task efficiently so she can assist the team in creating wins for clients.
She brings a positive approach to each assignment, with the hope of creating a lasting impact that will deliver success for every client and the company. Tara focuses on the superb tactical execution of outreach, client communication and content development.
Giving back to the community has always been an important part of Tara’s life. In addition to serving St. Joachim Catholic Church throughout college, Tara’s been a seasoned volunteer at a local soup kitchen through her church.
- Administration Organization
- Account Coordination
- Market Research
- Customer Service
- Summa Cum Laude
- 2019 Department of Marketing Outstanding Student Award
- 2019 Dean’s Medalist for the Craig School of Business
Strengths: Restorative, Positivity, Responsibility, Learner, Belief
- When Tara says she comes from a big family, she wasn’t kidding. She’s one of nine kids in her family, landing at lucky #7!
- Tara was awarded as the Dean’s Medalist for the Craig School of Business, and she gave the speech at her college’s graduation.
- Tara eats, sleeps and breathes all things Disney. She has over nine pairs of park ears, was one of the first groups of people to enter the new Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge park and has a bucket list dream of attending all of the Disney parks in the world. Don’t (or do) ask her who her favorite characters are… she has a list divided by categories!