Tara Monreal | Account Coordinator
First, think. Second, dream. Third, believe. And finally, dare.” – Walt Disney
Tara brings a strong passion to learn and an eager drive for success. Her experience in administrative organization and numerous years of customer service prepared her well to take on the agency world.
As an account coordinator, Tara supports the account managers by assisting them on all aspects of their client projects and tackles any task thrown her way. Whether aiding in project management or organizing key client information, Tara strives to complete each task efficiently so she can assist the team in creating wins for clients. She brings a positive approach to each assignment, with the hope of creating a lasting impact that will deliver success for every client and the company.
Tara graduated from the Smittcamp Family Honors College at Fresno State, receiving her degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing.
- Administration Organization
- Account Coordination
- Market Research
- Customer Service
- Summa Cum Laude
- 2019 Department of Marketing Outstanding Student Award
- 2019 Dean’s Medalist for the Craig School of Business
Strengths: Restorative, Positivity, Responsibility, Learner, Belief
- When Tara says she comes from a big family, she wasn’t kidding. She’s one of 9 kids in her family, landing at lucky #7!
- Tara was awarded as the Dean’s Medalist for the Craig School of Business, and she gave the speech at her college’s graduation.
- Tara eats, sleeps and breathes all things Disney. She has over 9 pairs of park ears, was one of the first groups of people to enter the new Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge park and has a bucket list dream of attending all of the Disney parks in the world. Don’t (or do) ask her who her favorite characters are… she has a list divided by categories!