Paul Quebe | Senior Account Executive
Early to bed. Early to rise. Work like hell, and advertise…"
Paul understands the needs of businesses, because as a business owner himself, he knows what it takes to develop a successful company. Over the last 35 years he has been in the newsroom, he has sold advertising and he has navigated through the entire advertising landscape. That expertise allows Paul to bring acute strategy to fit each client’s needs.
His oversight in project implementation, continually allows him to cultivate new ways to take companies to the next level and increase their presence through multiple media outlets.
- Groppetti Automotive Family
- Goodguys Tires
- Sacramento Regional Air Quality Management District
- State Center Credit Union
- Fresno First Bank
- Cal-West Rain
- Data Tech
- Caldwell Services
Strengths: Input, Arranger, Strategic, Developer, Empathy
- You may recognize Paul’s voice from Fresno State collegiate athletic events from his last 36 years working as a public address announcer at games.
- Paul has hit two hole-in-ones in his lifetime.
- Paul has the most color-coordinated outfits in the office.