OLIVER GREENBARG | Motion Graphic Designer
Simple is good." - Jim Henson
Oliver is focused on designing a product that is both meaningful and effective, and brings a fresh approach to graphic design that stems from his love of art. As a kid, you could find him at any given time doodling anything and everything that came to mind and he has transformed that passion into a career.
His experience in logo design, custom lettering and typography allow him to find the heart and purpose in every project, and his designs tell a unique story no matter how big or small the project is. And while he has a deep appreciation for the technical side of art, he is fond of going back to basics with a good ol’ pencil and paper as the foundation of his designs.
Oliver earned his Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from Fresno State.
- City of Fresno, Department of Public Utilities
- Fresno County Department of Behavioral Health
- Fresno County Department of Public Health
- Fowler Packing Company
Crafting purpose-driven hand illustrations
Custom lettering and typography
2016 Award of Excellence, Fresno State Graphic Design BFA Program
2015 Gold ADDY, Poster, “Pump It Up”
Strengths: Relator, Responsibility, Adaptability, Belief, Achiever
- Oliver’s dream house includes a separate garage solely for the expansion of his bicycle collection and maintenance area.
- He enjoys flexing his creative muscles – one time he even hand-chiseled a Tiki head out of stone!
- Want to hang out with Oliver? Then you’ll need to love outdoor adventures like cycling, hiking, and backpacking as much as he does.