Nina Waste | Account Manager
Take your work seriously and yourself lightly.”
With more than 5 years of experience, Nina has made her mark in the marketing industry with great success and lasting relationships. From developing strategies to overseeing social media, she brings a unique blend of client-facing skills and behind-the-scenes collaboration.
Nina values clear and concise communication, and it’s evident in her emphasis on genuinely listening to a client’s requests. This strength enables her to form a plan that generates proven results, whether it’s in business development or outreach efforts.
While Nina enjoys the fast-paced nature of agency life, she also takes the time to learn from different departments. From clients to colleagues, Nina cultivates a foundation of trust with her positive, team-first approach and fosters relationships across a variety of industries.
In addition to her account manager role, Nina also serves as a Chair of the Board of Directors for Fresno’s Leading Young Professionals and volunteers for the Fresno Arts Council Water Tower. She earned a B.A. in Communication Studies with an emphasis on Organizational Communication from Sacramento State.
Social Media Management and Advertising
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport
- Fresno County Department of Public Health
- Fresno County Department of Behavioral Health
- Fresno Grizzlies
- Pleasant Hill Recreation and Park District
Strengths: Individualization, Positivity, Relator, Communication, Maximizer
- Nina loves to travel: in the span of 2.5 years, she visited 5 different countries! She enjoys experiencing other cultures and their unique cuisines.
- She came to the country when she was 5 years old and speaks Vietnamese.
- Nina enjoys visiting national parks. In the past year, she’s hiked at 5 different parks!