MINDY LOR | Account Manager
Stay humble, work hard and be kind."
Mindy brings with her more than eight years of marketing experience. She has worked in every facet of marketing from behind-the-scenes design, to promotion/content creation and, of course, working face-to-face with clients. Mindy’s favorite aspect of marketing is getting the chance to create something new everyday.
Her experience in data management has instilled in her a love for numbers, which has helped her management style reflect a more detail-oriented approach. Mindy’s background in campaign development and creative design ensures she’s always on-trend with what’s new in the world of marketing.
In her spare time you can find Mindy hanging out with her dogs Beau and Bella or hiking one of America’s National Parks. She earned a B.S. in Business Administration with a Management option at Fresno State.
- NoBull Sports
- CASA of Fresno and Madera Counties
Strengths: Achiever, Strategic, Learner, Responsibility, Relator
- Mindy is a proud dog mom to a Maltipoo named Beau and a Pomeranian named Bella.
- She’s quick on her feet! This is what happens when you dance hip-hop for five years.
- Mindy is an annual pass holder for all of the National Parks in America. It’s on her bucket list to hike each one.
- She’s a huge Peyton Manning fan and even has an autographed picture of him framed in her house.