Michele Meisch | Client Services Director
If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun!” - Katharine Hepburn
Michele brings more than 20 years of account management experience and has a specialized understanding of more than 15 different industries. She is an advocate for her clients, which means the success of your business becomes her number one priority.
Her dedication to client relationships is built on her uncanny ability to recognize the important details that mean most to business owners, no matter how minute they may seem. Those key skills in communication and detail-oriented management are what help move brands from conception to launch.
She recently found a passion for teaching and in Spring 2015 taught a course at Fresno State. As if her life couldn’t be more fast-paced, you can always find Michele being the first to volunteer at her daughter’s elementary school and organizations such as the Fresno Advertising Federation, High Sierra Trail Crew and Fresno State Alumni Association.
- Table Mountain Casino
- Massage Envy
- Port of Subs
- Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino
- Cherry Avenue Auction
- Valley Yellow Pages
- California Raisin Marketing Board
- Indian Head Casino
- Johnny Garlic’s
- Mercedes-Benz of Fresno
- Orloff Jewelers
- Maximizing client profits through concise and strategic budget and time management
- Implementation of tactical campaigns the increase brand recognition by target audiences
- Search Engine Optimization, SurveyMonkey, Google Analytics, WebVantage, Microsoft Office, B.O.S.S. marketing software, WinForms, Prezi
Strengths: Relator, Activator, Achiever, Communication, Positivity
- She’s been to every state west of the Mississippi River, but her all-time favorite travel destination is Italy
- Don’t cross her, because she was a kickboxing instructor for six years!
- Her dream car is a red and white 1958 Corvette convertible