Mark Lawrence | Production Manager
Always trust your gut.”
With over 20 years of print experience and five years of production management experience, Mark has his hands in all facets of the various projects JP Marketing produces.
Working alongside the account and creative teams, Mark’s goal is to ensure that a quality piece is delivered within budget and on schedule — all while maintaining the integrity of the work to give you the most bang for your buck.
Mark graduated from Fresno State with a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication with an emphasis in Advertising.
- Production Management
- Offset and Digital Print Production
- Large Format and Out-of-Home Print Production
- Broadcast Production
- Project Estimates
Strengths: Responsibility, Discipline, Achiever, Belief, Developer
- Don’t challenge him in Seinfeld trivia. You’ll lose.
- Caught a Madison Bumgarner foul ball in 2016 at Petco Park in San Diego.
- Played on a state championship basketball team.
- Has climbed to the top of the Mayan pyramid, El Castillo, in Chichen Itza.