LAURIE OLVERA | Administrative Assistant
Rational explanations seldom ease feelings.
Laurie is more than just JP’s Administrative Assistant, she is the glue that holds together the team. From assisting with billing and invoicing to making sure work gets done, Laurie does it all.
Laurie was born and raised in Reedley where she worked 30 years as a cosmetologist, 25 years as an office assistant, and spent six years in the fruit-packing industry. She also served six years on the Reedley City Planning Commission and seven years on the St. LaSalle School Board.
Laurie keeps JP operating by proof-reading for office staff, answering the phone, creating spreadsheets, and lending her time to hear even the craziest of ideas.
- Hawkeye editing skills
- Warm and welcoming spirit each time you visit JP Marketing
- Providing clients with accurate, concise and timely billing statements
Strengths: Empathy, Relator, Harmony, Input, Consistency
- Something you may not know: Laurie is Jane’s mom.
- Laurie is an award-winning seamstress! She’s taken home many awards from the Big Fresno Fair.
- Laurie has nicknames for almost every person in the office: Angel, Cookies, Doc, etc. Just try to figure out who is who.