KAREN SCOTT | ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." - Leo Buscaglia
Karen brings more than 24 years of professional administrative experience to JP. From major corporations to local businesses, she has contributed to the success of a wide range of companies.
Her expertise goes much further than simply meeting and greeting people at the front desk. She is an integral piece of the Operations team that handles all of the behind-the-scenes action in order to keep JP running smoothly.
Administrative Assistance and Management
- Rehmann Financial
- Mobil Oil
- Akzo Coatings
Strengths: Strategic, Achiever, Futuristic, Relator, Adaptability
- Karen is a Detroit native who moved to the Central Valley in 2016.
- She is a proud mom to her three grown children; a daughter and twin sons. She is also dog mom to her beautiful yellow lab, Mollie.
- Karen loves being outdoors and is a devoted gardener. She loves anything and everything nature related.
- She is a passionate amateur photographer and loves capturing moments on her iPhone and digital camera.
- Karen and her husband have been married for over 32 years. Their beginning actually started back when she became best friends with his sister at seven years old. At that age, neither paid any attention to the other. However, fast forward to his sister’s wedding when he returned from the Marines and noticed she had grown up, the rest is now history.