JUDY SOPER | SENIOR MEDIA BUYER
You can’t beat the person who never gives up."
— Babe Ruth
Judy’s 25 years in media buying and planning have positioned her as a leader in the local, regional and national markets. She builds a comprehensive media plan that drives client’s message into the forefront of consumer’s minds and analyzes data and trends to shape campaigns with the right targets in mind. Her methodical ways allow businesses to get the most out of their advertising efforts.
She has worked with media in both traditional media including radio, television, print, outdoor, and digital media including social media, search engine, mobile and web marketing.
Judy earned her B.A. in Business Administration with a minor in Advertising from Fresno State.
Implementation of targeted media plans utilizing traditional and digital mediums
Pay-per-click advertising specialist with years of experience placing Google Adwords
- River Park Shopping Center
- Taco Bell (local and regional markets)
- Educational Employees Credit Union
- Chukchansi Hotel & Casino
- First 5 Fresno County
- Fresno Grizzlies
- Community Regional Medical Center
- California Endowment
- Valley Air District
2015 Fresno Advertising Federation Media Planner of the Year
Strengths: Ideation, Connectedness, Responsibility, Arranger, Restorative
- Judy worked her way through school as a DJ. You might find her spinning the tables at our next shindig.
- Judy once thanked Taco Bell in an award acceptance speech. Maybe it was for them being the first big account she did media buying for – but we like to think it was for the Chalupa.