JOSHUA DERS | Senior Account Executive
Do or do not, there is no try." – Yoda
After serving in the US Navy, Joshua has accrued more than 15 years of experience leading multi-faceted marketing campaigns, proactive branding strategies, and client relations in a variety of fields.
Joshua is responsible for growing client list through sales and networking efforts, explaining and featuring full agency capabilities, and managing client projects from initial planning through implementation and reporting results.
Joshua facilitates the needs of business shareholders while managing the comprehensive, tactical plans built for growth in brand recognition and increased sales. He is often one of the first team members that clients meet when working with JP Marketing.
Joshua graduated from Fresno State with a B.S in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing.
Diverse project management through cross-functional collaboration with businesses and government agencies
Managing budgets and projects across multiple states
- Mount Washington College
- Weed Man Fresno
- Fresno First Bank
- DAV Charities Of Central California
- Van Beurden Insurance
- Core Business Interiors
- Kaplan University
Strengths: Communication, Achiever, Activator, Maximizer, Self-Assurance
- Josh has had so many different jobs in his lifetime. If you need something done, chances are he did it for a job, or at least knows a guy.
- Josh is a veteran. He served in the U.S. Navy.
- On the weekends, Josh teaches kids how to tie knots and start fires with his son’s Boy Scouts troop.
- Josh once won 1st place in a Gingerbread Building Contest as a senior in high school.