JOSH DURHAM | Video Editor/Designer
I poop on parties."
With more than 16 years of design and video editing experience, Josh knows how to deliver what you need and does it under strict deadlines. As Video Editor/Designer, Josh can see the potential in every project and creates clear, visually appealing and effective designs. Finding that potential comes from asking the key questions during each project to make his process most efficient.
After starting his own graphic design business while still in high school, Josh went on to earn his Certificate in Graphic Design from College of the Sequoias.
Unique storytelling through video design
Award-winning 2D animation
Problem-solving — Josh is Mr. Fix it at JP and will find a solution to almost any IT issue
- Kaplan University
- Groppetti Automotive Family
- Goodguys Tires
- San Joaquin Valley College
- Lennar Homes
Strengths: Communication, Analytical, Woo, Strategic, Consistency
- Josh’s nickname is Fancy. When Josh dresses up, he goes all out. He was nominated ‘Best Dressed’ in high school.
- We named the bar in our office “Fancy’s”.
- Josh and his wife rescued a feral cat from a parking lot and named him Calvin. He is now domesticated.
- If Josh isn’t at work (which is rare), it’s because a new video game was just released.