JEANNA ANTONINO | OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
Be the reason someone smiles today."
Jeanna takes pride in her over 15 years of experience in bringing balance between clients and staff at JP Marketing as the Operations Director. You will find her taking the lead in all human resources and billing functions, where she coordinates the back end of the business.
What makes Jeanna unique is her uncanny ability to develop new talent. Through her work, our team is built on longevity and rooted in providing exceptional service for our clients.
In addition to her work in the behind-the-scene operations of JP Marketing, Jeanna played a key role in the development of MMAPS™, our own proprietary research tool. Jeanna earned her B.S. in Marketing from Fresno State.
- Business operations including human resources and billing
- Talent acquisition and cultivation
- Research expert in analyzing data for media, messaging and attitude preference surveys
2012 was named “40 Under 40” by Business Street Online.
Strengths: Achiever, Competition, Harmony, Developer, Empathy
- Jeanna loves bacon. And chances are, if you’re at our office around lunchtime, you’re probably going to smell it cooking.
- Jeanna calls her phone her superhero. It’s weird, but since we like her so much, we accept it.
- Jeanna is the longest-standing JP employee (besides Jane and Paul). She’s been part of the JP family since 1999.