Jackie Nakashian | Associate Account Manager
If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”– Milton Berle
Jackie is an Associate Account Manager at JP, where she wears many hats. Her days never look the same, as she jumps into many projects to support the account team. Currently, she’s dedicated to social media content creation and project management to ensure projects are accurate and organized. Jackie is an eager and fast learner, and is excited to be in a fast-paced agency environment where she learns something new every day.
Jackie is in her last semester at Fresno State, pursuing her bachelor's degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing. As a student, she’s had the opportunity to work with many local businesses and nonprofits to create marketing plans, conduct market research and implement strategies. Her willingness to tackle new challenges in the marketing world is a great asset for everyone on the JP team.
- Customer Service
- Social Media Content Creation
- Project Management and Organization
Strengths: Achiever, Analytical, Competition, Focus, Individualization
- Jackie is obsessed with alien movies. She even attended the first ever Alien Con!
- She loves to play backgammon. Her only dilemma is finding people who know how to play.
- Her ideal day includes going to Shaver Lake and fishing. She started fishing when she was 3 years old.