Hayden Gray | Copywriter
Creative people don’t have a mess; they have ideas lying around everywhere.”
Hayden is a copywriter and strategist who loves crafting impactful stories and setting messages in motion. She uses words to create effective experiences- from campaigns to scripts to blogs, or other collateral that have a feel-good impact on people.
She has a keen marketing eye for creating a more human-focused, captivating story. With an endless arsenal of writing skills, she continues to learn how to think up big ideas (or small ones) tailored for each audience. From a young age, Hayden always loved words. Before her writing career, she was a Communication Specialist for the Fresno State Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology. Her comprehensive expertise in agriculture has given her the ability to structure, craft and combine words to go beyond industry standards. Hayden earned a B.S. in Agricultural Communication with an emphasis in Marketing and Advertising.
- Fowler Packing
- PureFresh Sales
- City of Fresno, Department of Public Utilities
- Fresno County Public Works
Strengths: Achiever, Competition, Responsibility, Focus, Arranger
- This lettuce fanatic hails from Salinas, CA, aka “The Salad Bowl of The World.” She is proud that her hometown produces 75% of the nation’s most adored leafy greens.
- Hayden spends the majority of her spare time on the slopes. She’s even a part of the Fresno State Ski & Snowboard Club.
- Hayden’s all-time favorite Christmas gift received was a Taylor Swift album at the age of 8. Quiz her on any album, song or lyric. She’s been a diehard ‘Swiftie’ since 2006!