Hayden Gray | Copywriter
Let's get to the heart of the matter.”
Hayden is a copywriter and strategist who loves crafting impactful stories and setting messages in motion. She uses words to create effective experiences- from campaigns to scripts to blogs, or other collateral that have a feel-good impact on people.
She has a keen marketing eye for creating a more human-focused, captivating story. With an endless arsenal of writing skills, she continues to learn how to think up big ideas (or small ones) tailored for each audience. From a young age, Hayden always loved words. Before her writing career, she was a Communication Specialist for the Fresno State Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology. Her comprehensive expertise in agriculture has given her the ability to structure, craft and combine words to go beyond industry standards. Hayden earned a B.S. in Agricultural Communication with an emphasis in Marketing and Advertising.
Copywriting and Message Establishment
Social Media Marketing, Concepting
- Fowler Packing Company
- PureFresh Sales
- City of Fresno, Department of Public Utilities
- Fresno County Public Works
Strengths: Achiever, Competition, Responsibility, Focus, Arranger
- Songwriting is her creative outlet of choice.
- This lettuce fanatic hails from Salinas, CA, aka “The Salad Bowl of The World.”
- Hayden’s all-time favorite Christmas gift received was a Taylor Swift album at the age of 8. Quiz her on any album, song or lyric. She’s been a diehard ‘Swiftie’ since 2006!