Glenn Lee | Media Buyer
If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.” – Jim Carrey
Glenn discovered his itch for advertising and media while in college at UC Berkeley. It wasn’t long until he decided to turn this curiosity into a profession. He brings more than four years of experience in managing and planning full 360˚ media plans. As a media buyer, it’s Glenn’s job to lead multi-channel media plans with the client on top-of-mind. He ensures that we develop and manage strategies that meet the needs of our clients and their consumers.
Specializing in campaign launches, he has a keen eye and ear for how audience targeting, and flawless execution can work together to take media to the next level. His philosophy is to strive for positivity: if you build relationships and communicate– great things will happen.
Before coming to JP, Glenn worked as a media buyer across a variety of fast-paced industries. Glenn is a graduate of UC Berkeley, where he earned his degree in Political Economics with a focus on Development in the Third World.
- Strategic campaign planning
- Client relation management
- Data analytics
- Audience research
Strengths: Restorative, Context, Developer, Consistency, Connectedness.
- Glenn one day hopes to tour across 40+ national parks- from a DIY camper van of course.
- He loves a good laugh and prides himself as a stand-up comedy connoisseur.
- Glenn learned how to ski before he could walk. Skiing may be his first love, but he prefers a good ole snowboard these days.