EMILY LI | OUTREACH COORDINATOR
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” – Albus Dumbledore
Emily brings years of customer service, administrative expertise and leadership experience to JP. Her desire to make a positive impact in the lives of others shines through in all she does.
As an account intern, she supports the team by taking on various projects. From assisting in account management to taking on social media content creation, Emily is eager to learn and constantly seeks to expand her skillset. Her attention to detail and goal-oriented mindset ensures that she consistently creates wins for clients. She has a passion for cultivating lasting relationships and taking on new challenges.
Emily graduated from Fresno State with a B.S. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing.
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Administrative Organization
- Social Media Content Creation and Management
Strengths: Futuristic, Focus, Discipline, Relator, Significance
- Emily’s phone is filled with pictures of her Pomsky named Beau. He is 75% Pomeranian and 25% Husky, so basically a 10-pound fur ball.
- If she enjoyed cooking as much as she enjoyed eating, she’d probably be an award-winning chef.
- Emily’s love for traveling began at a young age with family vacations. She has been to 11 countries (so far) and is always planning her next adventure.