Drew Cullinan | Digital Media Buyer
We are to practice virtue, not possess it.” – Meister Eckhart
Drew joined the JP team to manage digital marketing campaigns and grow clients' online brand performance and awareness. Drew’s attention to detail and love of data makes him particularly adept to strategy, keyword reporting and tracking. His approach provides clients with unique and powerful tools to maximize brand performance and articulate success.
As a dynamic media professional, Drew is constantly learning and testing new ideas, to grow expertise in numerous efforts and mediums. Drew is passionate about the data, targeting and optimization strategies needed for successful digital marketing campaigns. He enjoys creating platform-specific experiences to drive data-driven impact and engagement in cost-effective ways.
Prior to joining the team, he worked as a senior coordinator for a digital agency where he built, managed and optimized multi-platform campaigns. Drew holds a Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Marketing from Pepperdine University.
- Brand Performance
- Campaign Management
- Multi-platform optimization
- Client Facing Communication
- Creative Analysis
- California Arts Council
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- OHM Connect
Strengths: Input, Focus, Context, Connectedness, Learner
- Drew holds the world record for most consecutive rides on the Primeval Whirl at Disney World. Story has it he rode 80 times in a row!
- Comedic genius! Drew took a liking to comedy and improv 12 years ago. He’s been a member at the Improv Comedy Sports Club ever since.
- If Drew could choose any dream car, he’d pick his trusty 2006 Honda Element.