DONELLE SIROIS | Account Manager
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.” -Thoreau
For Donelle, marketing is much more than simply promoting and selling services or products. Her mother has always told her, “do something that creates a positive impact on the world,” and that is exactly how Donelle views marketing.
She sees it as an opportunity to create a positive impact on the world by showcasing amazing products and services to assist individuals looking to expand their businesses and overall reach.
Donelle supports Jane and the Account Management team with day-to-day responsibilities. Her goal-orientated mentality, competitive approach and futuristic vision propel her to deliver success on behalf of JP and its clients.
She is a proud Fresno State graduate with a degree in Business Administration and an emphasis in Marketing.
Social Media Content Creation and Management
- Erna’s Elderberry House & The Chateau de Sureau
- LPL Financial – Financial Advising
- Eureka! Restaurant Group
- Brandman University
- 2018 The Roy L. and Elizabeth A. Rice “How you THINK about, How you THINK about Things” Award
Strengths: Achiever, Input, Learner, Competition, Futuristic
- Her name “Donelle Beatrice,” is a combination of her grandmothers’ names; grandma Dona and great grandma Nelly from her mother’s side and grandma Beatrice from her father’s side
- She has traveled to 7 countries including Ireland, Italy, Nepal, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia and Canada
- Donelle is an avid rock climber and backpack enthusiast. She has hiked throughout the Annapurna Conservation Area in the Himalayas and is prepping to hike the entirety of the John Muir Trail this summer