CYNTHIA AVILA | Associate Account Manager
A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
Cynthia brings 3 years of account coordination and administrative expertise to the advertising industry. Her desire to create lasting client relationships is what makes her succeed as an Associate Account Manager.
As an account intern, Cynthia played multiple roles within the JP team. Whether it’s account management, in-depth research or social media management, she can do it all. What about those tedious tasks that nobody ever enjoys doing? Cynthia is on top of those small tasks as well.
She takes the time to understand the needs of every individual project and consistently puts her best foot forward. Her continuous ambition to succeed is displayed through the quality of work she delivers to our clients. Her love for customer service and client satisfaction brings a unique perspective to our team and has led her to earn a B.S in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing at Fresno State.
More than 2 years of experience in:
- Customer Service and Client Retention
- Account Coordination
- Office Management
- Brandman University
- Renaissance Surgery Center
- Fresno County Department of Public Health
Strengths: Restorative, Positivity, Relator, Input, Consistency
- Cynthia has a love for going to concerts and better yet, metal concerts. That’s right, she’s all about the headbanging and mosh pitting thrills.
- Before becoming a business major, Cynthia was a nursing major and realized two years in that needles weren’t her thing.
- Cynthia is the former President of the Fresno State American Marketing Association, and she’s loving it.