BRIANNE ADAMS | Operations Manager
Be so good they can’t ignore you."
— Steve Martin
With more than 15 years of experience in project management, Brianne is a proven leader in campaign development. On a daily basis, she is collaborating with multiple clients to shepherd brands in a positive direction. That attention to detail and ability to connect the dots allows her clients to reap all the benefits of a successful campaign.
Brianne provides results that are data-driven and confidence in each project she manages. She collaborates with clients from a variety of industries and can tailor a campaign to fit budgets of all shapes and sizes. Brianne earned her B.S. in Business Administration with a Marketing option at Fresno State.
Detail oriented spreadsheet whiz, a skill which she uses to track and execute multi-platform campaigns
Builds annual plans around a client’s budget, is mindful of costs and ensures that money is being used intelligently and efficiently
- Lennar Homes
- BMW Fresno, Porsche of Fresno, Audi Fresno
- A&M Flooring & Design Center
- Premier Insurance Services
- Premier Bride Showplace
- Flooring Liquidators
Strengths: Responsibility, Deliberative, Adaptability, Consistency, Belief
- Edison is Brianne’s rescue dog and the sweetest lab you’ll ever meet. Yes, he is as smart as the scientist he’s named after.
- Brianne once convinced Whole Foods to donate 40 lunches for her senior year marketing class in college.
- She is terrified of scary movies, sharks, and the ocean – probably because the ocean is filled with sharks.