BRANDON OCEGUEDA | Senior Web Designer
The true currency of life is time."
With more than eight years of experience in graphic design and web development, Brandon brings a keen eye for design to our web department. Brandon earned his Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from Fresno State. While there, he won multiple awards at the campus newspaper, The Collegian, for online and print advertisements from the California College Media Association.
Brandon loves creating something from nothing and turning a line of code into a fully-functioning website. Some of his professional experience comes from freelancing for Creative Fresno and Bertz-Rosa and working for Sonitrol Security where he designed and developed a new website, built promotional material, and handled the social media and blog content.
- Problem-solving back-end website issues to find a quick and smart solution
- Thorough understanding in translating clients’ needs into functionality for the end user
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, and PHP
- Risico Foods
- Taft College
2015 Gold ADDY, Digital Advertising, Johnny Garlic’s Newsletter
Strengths: Futuristic, Strategic, Relator, Achiever, Adaptability
- Brandon’s love for the video game Counter-Strike inspired him to build his first website.
- He coordinates free workouts for a large community three nights a week!
- Brandon is a little clumsy and breaks things around the office – but always tries to fix them.