ART REKER | Account and Creative Executive
Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day."
― Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
Art has been a mover and shaker in the advertising and marketing industry for more than 48 years. It is with that wealth of knowledge Art has implemented campaigns that have propelled companies, brands and identities on regional, national and international levels – with a special focus on the healthcare industry.
He has written and produced thousands of radio and television commercials, newspaper and magazine ads, billboards, websites, and more. In 1991, the Fresno Advertising Federation presented Art with the American Advertising Federation Silver Medal. Most recently, the Fresno Advertising Federation presented him with a rare honorary lifetime membership.
Art has more than 48 years in marketing
Strategic healthcare marketing expert
He has been in the industry since his early teens and knows the industry inside out
- Van Beurden Insurance Services
- Fresno County Federal Credit Union
- Clovis Glass
- UCSF Fresno Medical Education and Research
- Red Carpet Car Wash
- First String Sports
- Inter-Pacific Insurance Brokers
- Circle K Ranch
American Advertising Federation Silver Medal
Central California Advertising and Marketing Hall of Fame
1995 Central California AIDS Foundation Volunteer of the Decade
Strengths: Ideation, Individualization, Input, Context, Connectedness
- Bette Midler sent Art a letter to thank him for his undying fandom.
- In 1995, the Central California AIDS Foundation named him its Volunteer of the Decade.
- Art cares for all of the plants in our office – because honestly he’s one of the only people in the office with a green thumb.