Angelica Hernandez | Copywriter/Producer
No risk, no story."
Angelica is a creative multimedia storyteller with experience as a producer, writer, and director for numerous independent media projects, including podcasts, blogs, short films, and documentaries. Her passion for cinema brings a new perspective to JP, ensuring we tell compelling and creative stories for our clients regardless of the medium.
Angelica earned a degree in Mass Communications and Journalism from Fresno State. Since graduating, she has fulfilled her passion for giving back to the creative community by serving as Vice-Chair on the board of directors for the Community Media Access Collaborative (CMAC) in Downtown Fresno.
- Project Management
- 2019 NPR Next Great Radio Fellow
- 2018 The Collegian Outstanding New Reporter
Strengths: Learner, Strategic, Individualization, Intellection, Context
- Angelica once wrote and produced a horror-fiction podcast episode.
- Lasagna is pasta-bly her fave food! (Noodle puns… not so much)
- She’s #CommunityProud! Angelica co-founded the Natividad Creek Park Community Garden in Salinas, CA.