Alex Carrillo | Video Coordinator
“I don't study to know more, but to ignore less.” Juana Inés de la Cruz
Fast, creative and enthusiastic, Alex loves bringing stories to life. She applies her knowledge from school and uses creativity to produce compelling content. She keeps up with the latest trends in editing to create the wow factor for clients.
Her supportive and positive approach ensures all projects will leave a lasting impact on clients and consumers alike. Alex has a great balance of openness to collaboration and feedback while being efficiently independent.
Alex is a Fresno State Alum with a Bachelor's degree in Public Relations and a minor in communication. As a student, she’s had the opportunity to work for the Fresno State Alumni Association to capture and edit candid photos and videos.
Video Editing, Videography, Photography
- California Institute of Medical Training
- California Department of Public Health
- Black Infant Health
Strengths: Input, Achiever, Woo, Responsibility, Communication
- Alex graduated with not one, but two associate degrees before finishing high school.
- As a toddler, Alex’s parents called her “Pisto” because her big attitude didn’t match her size.
- On special occasions like birthdays, she gifts her family or close friends with a short, edited video of their best moments together.