Angelica Hernandez | Copywriter/Producer
Everything you want is on the other side of fear” - Jack Canfield
Angelica is a creative, multimedia storyteller with experience as a producer, writer and director for numerous independent media projects including podcasts, blogs, short films and documentaries. Her passion for cinema brings a new perspective to JP, ensuring we tell stories effectively and strategically.
Angelica earned a degree in Mass Communications and Journalism from Fresno State with a personal mission to “be part of the solution”. Since graduating, she has fulfilled this mission by serving on the board of directors for organizations like CMAC and by participating in the “Fresnoland Documenters Program” an initiative to improve local reporting by covering important but often overlooked city meetings.
- Project Management
- 2019 NPR Next Great Radio Fellow
- 2018 The Collegian Outstanding New Reporter
Strengths: Learner, Strategic, Individualization, Intellection, Context
- Angelica once wrote and produced a horror-fiction podcast episode.
- Lasagna is pasta-bly her fave food! (Noodle puns… not so much)
- She’s #CommunityProud! Angelica co-founded the Natividad Creek Park Community Garden in Salinas, CA.