Are you a coding junkie who loves to spend hours upon hours developing web content? We are hiring a web developer to assist with client and internal construction of websites, email marketing campaigns, and much more. If you think this may be the job for you, show us your stuff!
- Develop cross-browser compatible websites and eblasts from Photoshop files using modern web standards and best practices
- Maintain existing websites, adding new features to existing websites and content editing
- Advise design team during design process to help ensure usability and effectiveness of designs
- Assist with estimating for projects and with overall planning and strategy for web projects
- Apply knowledge and experience as a web developer in client and internal meetings, and communicate with clients and co-workers to ensure project requirements are met
- Experience working with WordPress and other content management systems – Joomla experience is a plus
- Up-to-date with modern technologies, tools, techniques, web standards and best practices
- Ability to resourcefully meet demands for various features and functionality for client websites – ability to code and test custom UI components is a plus
- Ability to develop cross-browser/cross-platform compatible websites and eblasts, along with experience testing and debugging
- Proficiency with Adobe products, especially Photoshop & Illustrator – experience with Flash would be useful
- Ability to code responsive websites – familiarity with responsive frameworks like Foundation and Bootstrap is a plus
- Strong communication and organization skills, attention to detail, highly motivated team player but can act independently, and can take responsibility for web projects
If you think this sounds like you, make sure to send your resume to email@example.com.